Moringa Oil: USDA Certified Organic Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil
Moringa Oil from A Healthy Leaf is:
- USDA Certified Organic
- 100% Pure (never any additives!)
- Cold pressed to preserve nutrients
- Unrefined, unbleached and undeodorized
Order yours today with a 30-day money back guarantee!
Experience the newest “Superfood” for your skin!
Moringa oil comes from the seeds of the highly acclaimed Moringa oleifera tree. Did you know it takes nearly Moringa 500 seeds to produce 1 ounce of pure Moringa oil!
The oil is made up predominately (72%) of an unsaturated fat commonly know as Omega-9 or oleic acid. The remainder is made up of several saturated fats with the most notable (7%) being behenic acid. It is the behenic acid that gives the gives Moringa oil the natural ability to smooth skin and condition hair.
Moringa Oil Use
Moringa oleifera oil is a light oil that is non-sticky and absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Moisturizer: With the oil’s high oleic acid content, it makes for an excellent, non-sticky, skin moisturizer. It can also be used on skin conditions such as psoriasis or eczema and chapped lips.
- Skin and Hair Care: Again because of the very high behenic acid concentration, the oil exhibits conditioning properties that help to keep skin and hair soft and smooth. The oil is very thin and spreads further than would be expected. Simply rub into skin or wash into wet hair.
- Cleanser: Oil is reported to help eliminate acne and blackheads. It may also help remove spots from acne when used on a long-term basis.
- Anti-aging oil: Due to the high anti-oxidant and behenic oil concentrations, the oil helps improve and rejuvenate the appearance of aging skin.
- Carrier oil for homemade massage oils: With the properties described above, the oil makes for a great carrier oil in homemade massage oils.
- Base for homemade perfume: Since the oil resists rancidity and has such a high oleic acid level, it makes an ideal choice for a perfume base. It also has the ability to absorb and retain scents and fragrances!
- Enfleurage Oil: Enfluerage is a traditional method of extracting essential oils and perfumes from flowers with an odorless plant or animal fats.
- Base for homemade soaps: The oil has been reported to make a good base for homemade soaps.
- Other uses: Livestrong published an article on Moringa uses and Moringa oil benefits. They stated the following about the oil from Moringa seeds:
Moringa has also traditionally been a topical ointment for treating several different ailments. When applied to the gums, it’s said to eradicate gum disease. As an astringent, it kills germs on the skin, heals abscesses in the teeth, cures athlete’s foot, and heals warts and wounds.
We are confident that however you choose to use Moringa oleifera oil you will love it!